Yeah- dumb Title but what can I do. Plus, I'm not sure what Tonto has to do with anything. So, my donor triggered last night and retrieval is tomorrow. Last I heard she had about 20 follies around 16mm. I got all my instructions for the next two weeks and it looks like transfer will be on Thursday. My agency coordinator said that the donor will try to find out how many eggs they got but that they don't always tell the donor. Why not? Is it because as of now they are my eggs?? The clinic told me to call after 2pm tomorrow and ask. They will call me Tuesday wil fert results. I am insanely praying and just offering everything up to God. There's nothing more I can do right?
First progesterone was last night and I'm already sore but weirdly looking forward to the long haul.
My mom's surprise party was last night and it was more than I had hoped it to be. She was so surprised and it was just so much fun. We danced our asses off. This ends my two weeks of hell. Now I focus on the next nine months hopefully.
Thank you guys for your PIO advice. I think I'll be able to do it myself and really, do I even have a choice?
I'll post more tomorrow with results.
danielle
Pit Stop
14 years ago
3 comments:
Good luck...how exciting...I will hope for nothing but good news for you:-)!
I'm really excited for you - sounds like you probably got a lot of possible embies!!! My donor should trigger this week also. I'm starting to get really excited - I haven't done my PIO shots yet but I know what you mean about oddly looking forward to them. Can't wait to hear how things turn out for you - good luck!
YAY! I'm SO excited for you! You're time has come :) I'm sending prayers for your donor and growing vibes and many prayers to your embies!
Glad you're looking "forward" to your PIO shots... Just wait until you get to 90 and you'll be dreading them, wait... Nope, wait until you get to 20 :) Hehehe! It's SO SO SO worth it and I'm so happy you're here!
Post a Comment