So my E2 was 229 and they are going to increase my Estrace to 2mg twice a day. My coordinator said that they just want my lining to be within 8-10mm. I have 2 weeks until ET..will my lining bulk up too much especially since they are increasing my Estrace? I suppose I should just let them handle it huh?
Ok, nothing to worry about!
Danielle
Pit Stop
14 years ago
5 comments:
You know my story about lining issues, right? ( i think I already bored you with all the details. )
I NEVER got over 7mm. Ever. Even with estrace and viagra and delestrogen injections. Even leaving the embies in the freeezer and extra week to work on my lining didn't do it. They wanted to cancel me. I refused and went to ET with a lining of 7mm. It took 4 embryos but one stuck!
Good luck to your own lining! :)
Don't worry, they are the experts. My lining fluffed up pretty quickly too but it did not go over (around 14+. They will probably monitor you before ET, right.
Sounds like things are on a roll. You're lining sound good to me. My dr's told me as long as it's over 6 and triple stripe it doesn't matter. Mine was 9 this go around, but I have no idea what it was before transfer. I wouldn't worry about it. Oh... And you WILL be wearing those maternity clothes soon, I just know it! :)
I was excited to read your blog - I am also doing DET later this month (27th?). So far I am just on Lupron, hope the estrace is kinder to me! Good luck -
Hey!!! You have PLENTY of time to build up your lining. I had the same worries- they had me start using those pills as suppositories and it worked like a charm- nasty, but it did the trick. I am so excited! I can't believe how fast this has come along!
Post a Comment