Sooooooooo, I talked to my clinic and my donor had her first u/s since starting meds. She has many follies under 10 and 8 over 10. Her last cycle they got 25 mature eggs and the cycle before that they got 18 mature. I'm just looking for some reassurance here that there's a pretty good liklihood that the ones under 10 will catch up?
I just heard on TV that the color blue can send a feeling of relaxation through your body. I am going to stare at blue paper right now.
d-
Pit Stop
14 years ago
7 comments:
I think they will catch up. They have a lot of time. Plus her history says they'll catch up.
I really wouldn't worry about it. Our donor was the same and we got amazing quality. Although, her 1st cycle they got 22 eggs, and our cycle only 12, but 10 fertilized and 8 went to blast. I would prefer a lower # to a higher number! Just relax and there's plenty of time! :)
I wouldn't worry, it's likely that most will catch up at this point so hang in there!
Yes they absolutely can catch up according to my RE clinic. I had the same fears my first 2 cycles. Each follicle can grow 1 - 2 mm per day and she has 6 days left, correct? If so then as long as they grow properly you should be fine. My donor had like 24 and only 8 went to blast. Breath and know that this is a good cycle. (((hugs))) and I'm praying for you and your donor.
Hi there - This is the hardest part of all of this I know. Waiting. Yes, those follicles can catch up, and sometimes they do!
If your clinic says not to worry right now then try not to.
Please hang in there -- and if you need more support and don't already know about MVED you are welcome to visit us, we have been holding hands of those cycling with donor eggs since 2004:):)
Hugs - MVED/PVED (Mom via egg donation) Mom.
If it's the same clinic that cycled her before when there were 25 and 18 eggs retrieved, then I would trust whatever your clinic tells you.
You know so much more than I did about my donor's progress. My clinic never kept me that updated, and personally, I chose not to ask because I didn't want to worry about something I couldn't control! Lord knows I worry way too much as it is! Keep your thoughts positive and try to keep calm! It will only do you good! (ha! I wish I was good at following my own advice!)
Post a Comment