Thursday, October 23, 2008

5:20am

I'm wide awake. The one day I can sleep in and I can't sleep to save my life. So, here I sit on the couch trying to find some kind of decent movie on HBO. DH is sleeping so I can't catch up on shows on the DVR b/c most of them we watch together.
My bum feels much better today. I feel somewhat like a human being and I think it's probably the Universe helping me out. I just didn't want to go into the transfer with all this anxiety. I actually don't know how I feel today. A little anxious maybe but also excited. Last nigh when DH got into bed he says, "Tomorrow we go pick up our babies!" Too cute. This was actually the first time I have seen real excitement and anticipation from him. He keeps his emotions close to his vest when it comes to this stuff. We have been burned so many times before and he never gets truly excited until he has something to be excited about. Deep down I know he is holding back and fear just won't let him let go. I think we all protect ourself that way.
Thank you all for your advice and well wishes. Seeing this work for someone else gives the rest of us in cycle or preparing for cycle so much hope. I have many DE "sisters" that I have been following. With every positive pregnancy gives me more and more hope. That's what this is all about right? Hope and Faith and Strength? I love how you all are rooting and praying for me. It means the world.
Now I'm going to cancel HBO b/c the movie selection sucks! What's a girl to watch a 5am??

Danielle

1 comment:

Hope C said...

Good Luck today, prayers and sticky thoughts coming your way!

Yes it's all about Hope, Faith, and Strength.

And yes from experience there is NOTHING on at 5 am, and it stinks.