Well, it hasn't been the best 3 days. On Thursday night after transfer I started to get a bit of a headache. I woke up on Friday morning with a bomber. It was terrible. It was like a hot poker in my eye. I was nauseous and I couldn't move. I called my doctor and she prescribed me Tylenol with codeine. It's very safe and I only had to take it once. It did the trick. Saturday morning was a bit better but it still lingered throughout the day. We had to go to my Mom's to visit family that is in town and I honestly think I just pushed it. I should have just spent the day on the couch. Today, when I woke up I felt like a new woman. Thank you Jesus!!!! It was the first real good nights sleep I have had in days. DH has been a true saint with helping out and giving me lots of moral support. It times like this that you realize your husband, as goofy as he can be is my rock and foundation. I am going to miss him so much this week. I can't imagine not having him with me the week before beta but I have no choice.
When I woke up I started to have that anxious feeling. This is the way it always goes for me. Days 1 and 2 post transfer are always good b/c I really shouldn't be "feeling" anything. Then day 3 and 4 come when implantation occurs and I start over analyzing everything. Well, today in church I had a serious conversation with God. I actually was screaming at him in my mind. Begging basically for Him to give us this gift. After all these years and all the times I have stood by Him and been stronger than I could have imagined, it was my time. I found myself crying quietly. It's amazing how raw pleading and begging can humble you. I'm hoping it helps but again, it's not up to me is it?
So on day 3 I feel a little crampy and I have had these terrible stabbing pains in my abdomen. Not sure if it's my uterus or somewhere in my intestines but I had to stop for a minute until it passed. Eh, I can't read into anything.
Another day entertaining family which means I have to clean the house for company. Ugh. I really had the house cleaning scheduled for mid week.
Hope you all are doing well!!
Daniell
Pit Stop
14 years ago
1 comment:
Just take it easy!! Don't worry about cleaning the house, tidy maybe, but people won't really care or notice if everything is sparkling! You're not supposed to over-do it during this 2ww... But you already knew that. Glad you went to church and are feeling better today and I pray and hope that this is "the" cycle for you that is in God's plan... Regardless, He is amazing and knows what's best for us, but that's the scary thing... Have a fabulous day and hope you have as good of week as you can without DH :(
Many prayers...
Post a Comment