Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm home

We put back two grade 1 embies!!! The grading system is 1 is best 4 is worst. They were beautiful. My lining was 12mm triple stripe. The RE is freezing 5 on day 3- all grade 1 and 2 and 8-9 cells. There are 3 more they are going to watch. I will say that my donor is my hero. her eggs are fantastic. I have never put back a grade 1...ever. The RE said my uterus looked "gorgeous." The transfer was a teensy bit uncomfortable. My cervix is apprently almost S shaped and it makes it harder toget the catheter in but she did it and did it well. Beta is on 11/4.
The worst was my overly full bladder- terrible and I counted the 10 minutes until they would let me go.
I'll post the embie pics later!!!!

Danielle

7 comments:

Hope C said...

That's wonderful news! Glad things went so well. I'll be sending sticky embie vibes your way.

Peeveme said...

DCAT, My eyes are welling up with tears. I'm just so happy for you.

Unknown said...

YAY! What WONDERFUL news! I'm SO glad you have wonderful embies! I knew you would! What a blessing! Just relax and take care of yourself during this 2ww!!

Hopeful said...

How exciting!!!! It sounds perfect! I will send positive thoughts your way:-)!

shiner said...

Oh I am so excited for you! Grow and stick little embies, grow and stick. That is so awesome. I know, doesn't it suck when you have to pee so bad and they're poking around up there? Oh well, that's okay - eye on the prize. I am so glad your rump (such a descriptive word)feels better. Am I ADD and missed something? How did the shot in the leg go? I never tried that.

Summer said...

Yay!! Let the good news continue on 11/4!

Kate said...

Wow!!! How utterly fantastic! A woman truly blessed with healthy, abundant eggs (I am jealous of her!!) And frozens too! They let you go to the bathroom after 10 minutes? I had to wait an hour!! It's funny how all RE's have such different protocol!