Monday, October 13, 2008

Acupuncture is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously- last week my lining was at 7.3 and today it is up to 9.8 (triple stripe)!!!! I say this b/c the week I told my acupuncturist to slow down on the growth my lining went from 6.9 to 7.3. I was three weeks out and din;t want my lining to grow too fast and get too thick. So last week I told her to ramp it up and it went from 7.3 to 9.8. I was really, really surprised. Now, as long as my E2 goes up this time and not down I think I'll be in good shape. Donor has b/w today to see how the first 3 days or stims went. Looks like retrieval will be on 10/21 and transfer 3 days later.
I am also so incredibly glad the weekend is over. Squirt's birthday was great-just great. The kids on Saturday had a good time and the family had an even better time on Sunday. My grandmother was with us all last week and as much as I love her I was a teensy bit happy to see her go. Did I just say that out loud? She is an 83 year old opinionated Italian. You can imagine what the week was like. She did cook like crazy for us which I appreciate so, so much. It will really come in so handy during the 2ww when I am crippled with fear and not wanting to cook. So, my mom's birthday is all that's left and the Sheraton is handling that one really so there is not much for me to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yahoo! I'll update later on the E2 levels and my donor progress!

Danielle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh YAY! That's SO wonderful! What a relief with everything! I'm so happy and excited for you! I can't believe your retrieval and transfer are just around the corner!
Prayers...