...shots are the devil. Just a quickie for you ladies. It is supposed to feel like a really sore pulled muscle? It seriously feel like I tore a muscle and I am worried that since I do the same side every other day it's not enough time for my muscle to repair. My progesterone is in ethyl oleate and not oil so it's not so bad but my butt really is sore. Any of you tried the arm or thigh? I'm thinking it may help give my butt a break.
Five years ago I went to the ER b/c I literally could not walk it was so bad but that was the sesame oil. I just am worried that the pain in my butt will compromise implantation. Am I being crazy?
Danielle
Update:
I got a call from the Center and all I know is that transfer is scheduled for tomorrow at 9am. They don't like to disturb the embryos to check how many cells there are and they don't grade until day 3. So, I have to wait until tomorrow to find out how they are really doing.
My MIL is taking Squirt tonight and tomorrow so I can just rest and focus on the transfer. Really what I am going to do is catch up on everything on my DVR!!!
Danielle
Pit Stop
14 years ago
4 comments:
My butt was/is so sore from those evil shots! It's not fun, but there will be a time that it actually feels "ok" then it'll hurt again. I think mine hurt more because I'm also on aspirin??? It would hurt to sit, walk, sleep... basically do anything. I always switch sides too, but there comes a point that now we just pick the side that's not as sore or lumpy... :( It won't hurt implantation at all, but it is uncomfortable as heck. I used to put a soft pillow behind me when I sat on the sofa... Hope it gets better soon for you, but remember those evil little shots are TOTALLY worth all the pain!
How exciting! You are lucky to have your MIL helping out; hope the transfer goes well. Fingers crossed!
YAY! I can't believe your time has come! And I'm glad that you get to relax tonight and tomorrow! :) Can't wait to hear about the transfer! Prayers for you and the embies tomorrow!
Sore butt wont compromise implantation. Sorry about the shots being so awful. Have a nice rest and I'm rooting for your embryos. Can't wait to hear how they are doing.
Post a Comment