Monday, October 27, 2008

How do I get through this?

Rght now I feel like I can't possibly get through this next week. I was bawling this morning thinking about DH being gone and the fact that I feel ike I should be feeling something and I feel nothing really. Well yesterday I was mily crampy and those stabbing pains. I've had this weird muscle like twinge thing on my lower abdomen but that's it. I feel like I should be all crampy or something. Maybe I'm just imagining everything.
Today I feel pretty good. I'm overanalyzing everything and I need to just stay of the internet.
Ugh, I just feel like crying.

d-

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Danielle. I'm so sorry - it's so stressful. After all you've been through up to this point, the 2WW is excruciating, and it's just as much of a roller coaster ride as ever. You just need to take it as easy as you can. Couch = Friend. Dr. Google is not - I mostly just managed to scare myself to death, and didn't learn anything that I didn't already know. I was really crampy for about 3-4 days after transfer, but it went away - no worries. Take it one day at a time. This whole experience just brings you to your knees - and you've done absolutely everything right. It's in God's hands now. Try to hang in there - take a deep breath and remember He's looking after you.

And your family will still love you with a dirty house!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ice cream works well, too!!

Kate said...

Hang in there!! I know how tough and long the wait feels! Time passes so slowly and there's nothing else you can think about, no matter how hard you try to distract yourself. I know you know this, but everyone feels differently when they get pregnant. Some people feel nothing at all, and others feel little pains or whatever. Try not to read too much into it- you'll just succeed in driving yourself crazy!!

shiner said...

My friend Sasha didn't feel one thing...nothing and she is like 20 weeks pregnant right now. I am so sorry you are upset. I think it is encouraging that you are crampy and emotional. I'm praying for you - every night. You are strong and you can do this. Just please, please stay off your feet as much as possible and take it easy. Emotions are going to run rampant right now and you really can not help that but only you can control your activity level. I am sure your fam will understand if the house isn't perfect and if they don't...too bad, too much is at stake. I've had to tell mine "What part of I'm not taking ANY chances don't you understand?" (((hugs)))

DE Mommy said...

As much as I can tell, you are 7 dpo. No one feels anything at that point. The earliest you could really feel something and it be real would be around 10-12 dpo.

I hope that helps you feel stop worrying!

Summer said...

You get through it by taking one day at a time. If that doesn't work, then you take it one hour at a time. And if that doesn't work, well, I say ice cream can't hurt!

Knock Me Up said...

I'm sorry you are feeling so down. Hang in there as best you can.

Anonymous said...

The 2ww is awful, espcially when you actully have knowledge that an embryo was put in--at totally different kind of hell than waiting during a 'natural' cycle. I'll keep you in my thoughts...