Friday, October 10, 2008

Reminder to Breathe

Yup- this is what I have been telling myself the past few days. I am stressed and finding it hard to just relax these days. I find myself doing my best to take slow deep breaths and throw myself into some sort of Zen state. It's not working so much. I'm taking things day by day but between Squirt's birthday (8 kids tomorrow and family on Sunday) and my mom's big party next weekend and 5 house guests plus this week my grandmother stayed with us I am going insane. Yeah, I know I'm whining but I don't like to complain to anyone- you know I have to look strong for some reason. Plus I feel edgy and bitchy from the estrogen and all the while I'm praying and hoping my E2 levels go up and my lining thickens. Good God.
Good news is that my donor started her period yesterday and baseline today and meds! I can't believe it. I am so, so excited and nervous and excited. I just wish I could slow my brain down. I can only have so many lists.
I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. I will be so happy when it's over but can't believe my baby is going to be 4.
d-

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry you're stressed, remember what you told me though, one day at a time... :) You have and will be super super busy, but it's a good thing because it'll help you take your mind off of your cycle and what's going on with the donor. It's much easier that way, trust me! :) As far as your donor!! YAY! Exciting! It's really happening and you'll have your transfer before you know it! Just make sure between all of the events and company you do try to rest!
Much aloha and prayers,
Jojobee

Summer said...

A big happy birthday to Squirt!

You have a lot going on right now so it's no wonder you are going a little insane. Try to take it one breath at a time.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Glad you're keeping busy, it's probably better than overthinking everything! My donor just went of b/c so we're waiting too. Good luck!

shiner said...

No one can mess up the weekend like family! No, really it's fun but all the prep, entertaining and smiling even when you don't feel like it can get exhausting. How exciting that she's ready for meds! Awesome...remember to breathe.