Thursday, September 4, 2008

How Do I Keep From Stressing Out??

Ok, I've been really good up until now. Things are not going how I want them so all the negativestuff is creepng in. I started my Provera on 8/26 and took my last pill on 8/30. Today is my fifth day off of it and no AF. I also started Lupron on 8/28. I called my DE coordinator and I am scheduled for b/w and u/s on 9/8. She said they would look at my b/w and determine where I go from there if AF hasn't shown up- Most likely I'll just start my Estrace like I was supposed to. Something about if my b/w looks like Day 1 or Day 2 b/w. I also asked her if there was anyway we would have to hold off on this cycle for some reason. She said she didn't think so.

Anyone have similar experiences?? I just want this to happen and happen the right way but I wish my body would cooperate. I sure feel ike AF is going to show and I keep visuallizing it but it's not happening. Donor is scheduled to start stims on 9/12.
Help!!
Danielle

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was really worried my 1st DE cycle because AF hadn't shown up yet, so I called the clinic and they informed me not to worry about it. I did end up start AF the next day (4 days later). I pray AF starts for you and everything for you cycle keeps on schedule. My nurse did say that not everyone has a lining for AF, so maybe you have no lining to shed...

Hugs,
Jojobee

Summer said...

I was told by my clinic that I may or may not get a period at the start of my DE cycle. I'm hoping that if you don't get it, you'll still be able to go ahead with this cycle.

Kate said...

I didn't have a period before I started my cycle either. They just had me go straight to BCP for only 2 weeks and then I got a period (since Provera doesn't work for me b/c of my POF). Then I started Lupron. I'd think they could check your lining to see how it looks and if there's nothing there to shed, then they'd probably just have you go ahead.

Kim said...

I was on BC pills for so long just waiting for the donor's AF to show up so I don't remember them caring about mine coming or not. I do remember not being suppressed enough by the lupron and having to keep that up a little longer. I'm sorry as I know any delay is major stress so hoping it won't delay you. So close now to the start! I can't help but be excited and positive for you!
Hugs!
K