Thursday, September 25, 2008

Better...

Thank you to everyone who posted!!!!!!!!!!! Regarding the bed rest I think I'll take the day of the transfer off and the day after or work from home the day after. I work in an office and basically work at my computer, sit in meetings or conference calls all day so it's not like work is physically stressful.
I am so much better today. I think my funk yesterday had to do with work and feeling like I wasn't prepared for a certain project. Turns out I was more than prepared and after that call my spirits totally lifted. I need to work on setting different expectations for myself. Easier said than done.
I started my Estrace today!!!!!!!!!! Yahoooooooooooo! My first u/s is on 10/1 and I have acupuncture tonight. Can't believe we are finally here. Funny that when I reach down deep I do think this is going to work. I really do have faith that it will. I think it's actually admitting that to myself that's the problem!

Danielle

2 comments:

Hope C said...

Sounds like you've got a plan. Yeah for starting meds!

Peeveme said...

You are on your way and you have a great donor and a great attitude. You've been through enough. It's your time to get pregnant!