I'm watching the Today show right now and I can't believe my eyes!!! Apparently, as a result of the tight economy Hershey's has replaced cocoa butter with vegetable oil in some of their products!!!!!!!!!!!! FDA also mandates that if a recipe does not include cocoa butter the wrapper or label can not read Milk Chocolate. Some of their candies now have to read Chocolate Candy!!!! Seriously, what is going on here? Did they think we wouldn't notice? I find this deplorable...can you tell I like me some chocolate? I guess you can still get real Hershey's milk chocolate in the original Hershey bar or Kisses. Good Lord!!!!!
Happy Friday!!
Danielle
Pit Stop
14 years ago
1 comment:
Glad to hear all is going well. Not too long before you can start the Estrace!! Hopefully that will help your headaches. I didn't notice any side effects from the lupron except itchiness at the injection site, and once in a while, I'd have a hot flash (but I"m so used to those, it was nothing new for me!)
Post a Comment