First, thanks to all you ladies who responded to my last post. You all were so helpful and made me feel much, much better. I really, really appreciate you posting!
I went for b/w and u/s on Monday and my lining is still at 10 and my b/w shows that I am still not suppressed enough to start. I actually am so impressed that my lining was what it was naturally. I did that all by myself!!! As much as it sucked that I hadn't started AF I was happy to see that my uterus is still doing it's job. Bodes well I think don't you? My RE said that it looks like AF will start in another 8 days. This sounds right to me actually. I'm totally PMSing and getting my pre AF breakout so I'm hopeful it's going to start.
Also, something that kind of pissed me off is that while I was talking to my coordinator she mentioned that I should keep on the Lupron 2x a day. I told her I was instructed once per day. She then reiterated that it should be 2x but that it shouldn't have made that much of a difference. Now, if you know me you will know that I am meticulous about my instructions. I went back to look at my notes from my original call with her and I specifically wrote 1x per day. Why would I have written that if she said 2? I wouldn't have is the answer. We all make mistakes I guess. I suppose even if I was suppressed enough on Monday and he told me to start I wouldn't have felt good about starting with a 10 mm lining. I want to start fresh. I guess all things happen for a reason. Now that I am on Lupron 2x a day I am feeling the effects. God am I a bitch. Tense, tense, tense.
The clinic is adjusting the donors BCP so she will get AF on 10/4. When you think about it I'm only delayed like 2 weeks b/c I'll begin my Estrace on 9/25. Not much longer now!!!! Donor is OK with everything too!!!! We will also have to pay for her FDA b/w again which is another $800 or so bucks. I guess it has to be done within 30 days of transfer and we don't make the cutoff. Damn FDA...just kidding!
So, that's about it in regard to cycling. I'm nervous and excited all at once.
Hope everyone is doing well!
Danielle
Pit Stop
14 years ago
2 comments:
What a bummer! I can't believe you weren't that suppressed with the lupron! It's amazing what our bodies can do!
I'm glad that the donor and the clinic is ok with pushing things back and I'm so glad that your cycle wasn't cancelled! What's another 2 weeks when you're dealing with IF????
I'm praying for you and everything! Thanks for keeping us updated! Your turn's about to come!! I just know it!
Prayers...
Pooh on the delay, YEAH for being on track for a nice fresh lining for transfer in 2 weeks. Best of luck!
Post a Comment