Monday, September 15, 2008

Updates!

I had my basline b/w and us this morning and all looks well!!! Lining on Day 2 is 5.8 and E2, LH and FSH are all where they need to be. So, I get to decrease my Lupron to 1x per day, start my Estrace on 9/25 and come in for b/w and u/s on 10/1. Donor starts stims on 10/7 which was my grandfather's birthday. It's a very, very special day for me. He actually was the one who brought Squirt to us....well spiritually speaking. He died in April of 2004 and she was born in October of 2004. It was actually October 7th of 2004 that we met Squirt's birthmother. Isn't this just crazy??? Kind of freaks me out but I know that he is up there watching and working his magic.
I am just so excited to get this started. The closer it gets, the more I actually believe that it's really going to work.

All for now!
Danielle

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! I'm SO SO SO excited for you! This is GREAT news!!! I can't wait to hear more! I have a feeling it's going to work too! YAY! Many prayers... :)

Summer said...

It all sounds great! I'm excited for you!