Ok, you know what is so gross? When people go to use a public bathroom and they bring reading material!! It is so disgusting to me. I mean, why don't they just shout out, "Excuse me I'm going to take a dump!" I don't know it just drives me crazy.
So, today the Lupron headaches have really kicked in. I think I am just really suppressed and I need some Estrogen to level me out. I tell this to DH and he says,"So, where are you going to get that?" like it's some hot street drug. Too funny. I start next Thursday so hopefully I can make it to then.
I am finding it so hard to concentrate these days. I just really feel like this could actually work and I just want it to happen so badly. I find myself just going through the motions of life until we actually get into the thick of it.
I finally figured out (Thanks Hope!!) how to change my layout! What I was missing was changing my template to just white so the background could take effect.
Ok, almost done with work.
Hope all is well!
Danielle
Pit Stop
14 years ago
2 comments:
I'm totally w/ you on the pet peeve, yuck.
So glad you got the new background to work, it's really cute.
Sorry about the lupron headaches but so glad things are moving along!
lmao. There is this guy at work who always goes in with a newspaper. Totally grosses me out!
Post a Comment