So, does estrogen prepare you for what pregnancy is going to be like? Good Lord- I was hoping the estrogen would make me feel better but I guess not. Headaches and general nausea is what has me these days. I just have an overall feeling of grossness. I also thought the hot flashes would be getting better but as of the past week they are still here and terrible. I started drinking soy milk to combat them. It's only been a couple days so not sure if it's working or not. I have my first u/s and b/w since I started the estrogen tomorrow. I'm curious as to what is going on but not expecting a whole lot. My donor doesn't start stims until 10/7 so I have time to build up. I expect them to increase me to 2mg 2x per day.
I did order an IVF meditation cd and have been listening to it nightly. If nothing else it helps me relax and fall asleep. I've been just trying to visualize things working the way they should.
Life is stressful these days for me besides the cycle. Squirt's birthday party is the w/e of the 11th and 12th- 8 kids on the 11th and all family on the 12th. Then the w/e of the 18th is my mom's surprise 60th birthday party that my dad, my brother and I are throwing for her. On Friday I will have my brother, his wife and my nephew staying over. My aunt is flying in from Texas that day and I have to pick her up at the airport and she is staying with me and my other aunt from California is staying with me too. Saturday night is the party and then Sunday my brother and I are hosting a family breakfast so my mom can spend time with all the people flying in for the party. We expect about 100 guests and 25 of them will be family from all over the country. It will be at the Sheraton so someone else can handle setup and clean up! Then the following Monday is our estimated ET. I can't seem to get my arms around everything I need to do and I'm trying to take one step at a time. Not to mention that with Squirt's birthday comes the letter I have to write to her birthmother. It is the hardest letter to write. How do I tell this person everything about my daughter and what has happened with her in the past 6 months? It's so, so hard and I feel grateful for the "gift" of my daughter but these letters are just torture. You just can't describe her in words. Anywho-it's a battle I will have to endure until she is 18.
So, a whine session today. Sorry..
Hope you all are doing well-or at least better than me.
Danielle
Pit Stop
14 years ago
1 comment:
Dude! I can't even get the clean laundry upstairs without working a whine in! You, my dear, have a very busy month and should get to whine all you want! Makes me tired just reading about it, but also sounds very fun. Bless your heart...I can'timagine how difficult the letter must be. Very kind and thoughtful of you to do that. Hang in there, darlin'! You're in the home stretch! Have fun!
Post a Comment