Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday...Monday

Ugh- God I hate Mondays sometimes. I stayed up to watch the most God awful Emmy's I have ever seen. What a nightmare it was...just terrible!!! I woke up at 5:30am with such a headache. It's better but still there. I've had these headaches off and on now for about a week and I just attribute it to the Lupron. It's been the worst thing about it actually. Hot flashes have not really been bad at all and I haven't been really all that irritable except when I want to rip some one's throat out. Oh, did I say that out loud?
Yesterday I must have injected right into a blood vessel. After I pulled the needle out it bled a teensy bit. No biggie. I was dusting and my hand swept across my belly and I felt this HUGE lump. The injection site ballooned and it was all black and blue. It was gross and still is.
I just keep feeling that the start of the cycle is so far away when it's really right around the corner. I start my Estrace on Thursday and my first u/s is next Wednesday. The days feel like they are crawling by. On the other hand I am scared as hell about this cycle and I'm trying to be happy that right now I should just have no worries. Big fall lineup starts this week so that should keep me occupied. I'm hoping the Estrace will get rid of these headaches.
What do yo uladies all do for relaxation techniques? You know- how to push out those negative thoughts that creep their way in??

Danielle

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm SO glad you're starting a bible study! It's helped me SO much since the nightmare began and I'm sure you'll find it so helpful! I'm praying that you do! As for the injections... Honey, it just gets worse! Trust me! I think the more injections I get (even though they're the IM) the more they welt and bleed! I can't believe how much blood there is! Crazy! Just try to relax and many people are rooting and praying for you and this cycle! Oh, and not to scare you, but I felt worse on estrogen, it's a different worse though, very very very tired and I usually got a headache on injection days... I pray you don't have a problem though.
Many hugs and prayers,
Jojobee

shiner said...

The Lupron made me nuts! I definitely felt better after starting the other meds. As far as relaxing I just gave up. I finally said to myself this is not up to you and it will work out if it is supposed to. Thank God it did. I really hope it does for you, too.