Dear AF,
Thank you, thank you , thank you for showing up!!! You have made me so happy!! I won't complain that it took you way too long...
Danielle
Ok, let that be the VERY last time I say that!!! Not to mention I sound like a lunatic writing a letter to my period but whatever...I'm hormonal so it's acceptable.
Now, you people are going to think I am crazy but I read on line that high doses of Vitamin C may be able to bring on a period. So, Thursday and Friday I took about 4000mg of the chewable tabs. It could be a total coincidence but it was worth a try and the cold I had coming is at bay so it served a dual purpose. You have no idea how happy I am that she finally showed up!!! So, I will probably go have b/w tomorrow or Monday and then start Estrace around the 25th. I can't believe we are actually on our way!!
It's a beautiful fall day here and we're going apple picking!! Can't wait!!
Danielle
Pit Stop
14 years ago
3 comments:
Hi! Yeah for AF showing so you can get this party started!
Yes a timeline helps!
I got the background @ http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
Read the directions though you put them on differently. Oh and you have to set it to a blogger background too to see the full layout. hopecoutns@gmail.com if you have questions!
sorry that's hopecounts@gmail.com
Glad to hear your body is cooperating!!! Yay!
Post a Comment