Thursday, July 31, 2008

So Incredibly Bummed

Well, it looks like we'll be transferring in October!!!! Yup- I am just so upset about it. So, I didn't get a July period b/c my cycles are so whacked. So, I will just start syncing with my September period. I call them on Day 22, they give me Provera to start my period and I start Lupron on day 1. I am on Lupron from Day 1 until my donor's trigger. There is just no way they could sync me up with this upcoming cycle since I always need to be 22 days ahead of her. It's partially my fault b/c I waited to "officially" select this donor to find out how she did with her last recipients. Ugh! If only my cycles were normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just feel like sometimes all I do is wait, wait, wait. I know, I know it will be here before I know it but today it feels like forever. Just another month until Lupron and then I'll at least feel like I am on my way. I'm trying not to get frustrated and relax about it. Just October seems so far!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Danielle

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey D,
I'm so sorry that your schedule has been pushed back. It's sucks, plain sucks! I know, trust me, I know about waiting, I think we ALL do.
I am praying for you and praying that this time goes by fast for you, and that when it is your turn, you're blessed beyond words!
Many prayers,
Jojobee

Kate said...

That stinks! But, it's good practice- this whole thing is a waiting game and it's tough! And you are right- it will be here before you know it!

Kim said...

ugh! Waiting just sucks. Well, just think you can snuggle up by the fire with your embryos in utero and sip hot cocoa. Then you get another kind of wait-pregnancy! Hoping for you for that one!