Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Results

Ok, so my last Prolactin level was 67.2. Friday's was 55. Ugh. My RE called and basically said that I need to start the Dosdinex to bring my levels down. This means I can't take the Relpax for my migraines any more. I called my PCP to see what I could take for pain and she gave me something that works OK. I don't have that secure feeling like I do with the Relpax but at least I won't be in crazy pain. Up until yesterday i had gone like 9 days without a bad headache. Sunday night I was up with a sick Squirt and got about 4 hours of sleep. Then my MIL called in "sick" because of a root canal so I worked from home all day. So, add tons of work, a headache and a sick kid together and you get a not very good day. Plus, DH had his golf league and got home at 8:15. That alone should give anyone head pain. Funny thing is that while I was on a conference call my precious Squirt decides to take out the whoopie cushion and let the biggest pretend fart rip. Oh My God. I wanted to die!!
I started the Dosdinex on Sunday and I don't take it again until Thursday. Part of me thinks these headaches that I have brewing are totally being brought on by the anxiety I feel about getting a headache. i did have a pretty good day though today.
I am waiting to hear back from my DE Coordinator about the recipient's 2nd beta today. I think I am going to stick with this donor though. She makes good embryos. Out of the17 fertilized, they put 2 back and 7 were left to freeze. That's pretty good odds I think considering only the best go to freeze. What do you all think?
Anyhow, Hell's Kitchen finale is on tonight and frankly I am so glad it's over. This season went waay too long. Also, I bought DH a Nintendo Wii for his birthday on the 8th. It's really a present for all of us though. It looks like soooo much fun. Way different than the old Nintendo. I'm totally not a video game person but it just looked like a blast. People seem to love it.
Anyone watching Nashville Star? Does anyone find watching Billy Ray Cyrus totally painful? OMG- the guy can't act or host and I watch Hannah Montana so I feel qualified!!!!
Ok, enough nonsense for the night. I hope you all are doing well.
Danielle

2 comments:

Kate said...

Sorry about your headaches! Having a bad headache is bad enough by itself, without adding all the other stuff that made your day a bad one! I think your donor sounds great! I'd be thrilled with results like that. I have no idea what to expect from my donor because it's her first time!

Kami said...

I can't believe you get headaches so often. Sorry about that.

Yes, I think freezing 7 - esp if they are blasts is great.