Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Feeling soooo much better

OMG- can I tell you how good I have been feeling? Praise the Lord!!!! I have not had a headache in over a week! I switched taking the meds from Sunday/Thursday to Friday/Monday so I don't have to deal with headaches on 2 work days. I was trying to be proactive. Well, I took my dose on Friday night and Saturday I felt great!!!! Took my next dose on Monday night and Tuesday I felt great again!!! It is such a relief. Plus, I haven't had any headaches in between either like I used to! I'm really thinking that my high Prolactin levels had a significant impact on my migraines. At least that is what I am hoping! My b/w is Friday to see how my levels look now and I am hoping that they are at least under 15. Whoo hoooo!!!
So, we signed out donor contract and she is locked in so to speak! I spoke with my donor coordinator about how to get my cycles ready. We have not heard from the insurance company yet so we don't know about coverage and it appears to be holding up my start date. It looks like we'll be looking at an early October retrieval. So, I should get AF in 2 weeks and I will call the center with my day 1. If by day 22 I have not gotten my period they will do Provera to bring on AF. Once AF comes I start Lupron until my donor gets her September period (usually on the 23rd or 24th) Once she starts stimming I stay on Lupron and start my Estrace for lining build up. Does that sound right? I guess maybe I should leave this up to the professionals huh? I am disappointed that I will not be starting sooner but I've waited this long. Transfer will probably be around Squirt's 4th birthday. I am just going to focus on enjoying every day and taking advantage of the rest of the summer!

2 comments:

Summer said...

So glad to hear the side effects of the meds are better! And it's great you have an idea when things will be happening for your cycle.

Unknown said...

You're cycle is coming up SO quickly too! I'm SO glad that you're feeling "good" this cycle too! I can't believe how great I've been feeling too... Maybe it's a "sign..." LOL! Thank you for your support! It really means a lot to me! :) Many prayers, baby dust, fluffy & sticky vibes to you! Can't wait to read more as you get closer!
~Jojobee