So, Day 3 bloodwork shows an elevated Prolactin level of 67.2. Apparently, I need to have an MRI now to rule out a Pituitary tumor. Good God. I did some research online and found that certain antidepressants can raise Prolactin levels...of course I fit into that category. They have never seen an elevated level on me before and I bet a million bucks it's b/c of the antidepressants. So, in addition to the MRI they are putting me on a med that I take 2ce a week to lower my levels. I go back on the 30th to recheck my levels and make sure the meds are working. The good news is that everything else looked perfect. I'm not worried about any kind of tumor though. Just not even going to bother with the thought of it. So, the hospital will call tomorrow to schedule the MRI. I am less than thrilled to have to deal with this.
Also, poor Squirt stepped on a piece of glass and we were in the ER all day getting it removed. What a day! The poor kid. It was not fun for her.
Other news...donor had 25 mature eggs and 17 fertilized. She is incredible!!!! I think we'll probably go with her.
I'm going to bed!
Danielle
Pit Stop
14 years ago
3 comments:
hi thanks for posting, so sorry about squirt's accident, glad all's well. The donor you're looking at sounds awesome!
I'm going to put my money on the antidepressants, too and not the other thing. But, great news on the donor!
Sorry for your long, tedious day with not so fun news on the MRI. I'm so glad to hear the donor is being "proven" in every sense of the word. Sounds like a great choice. Hope squirt has recovered and you, too!
Post a Comment