Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Having a minor meltdown

The RE called in my prescription for the meds to bring down my Prolactin levels. Apparently, it has a contraindication with my migraine meds. I take Relpax when I need it for my migraines. I only take maybe 1 or 2 a week but it's the only thing that works for me. Now what!!!!??? The pharmacy won't dispense both to me b/c it's too dangerous. So I called the RE and left a message. What do I do if he makes me choose? I can't deal with these migraines especially if I have a bad week. They render me useless if I don't take anything. The pharmacist actually suggested over the counter medication for the migraine. OMG what a joke.
I have been dealing with migraines for the past 10 years. I fianlly got off the daily meds I was taking for them and really 1 or 2 a week is soo much better than they have been. Now this!
I know I am totally PreAwfulizing what is going to happen and I just need to relax. I am just sooo afraid that something is going to interfere with my cycle. Ugh- WHAT NEXT???!!!

d-

3 comments:

Kami said...

Did you watch the series Firefly (great series if you haven't), but it seems the crew of the ship can't ever catch a break. Even simple jobs go wrong. It seems you are living a Firefly episode right now. I hope you get a good solution soon. I am assuming you have tried acupuncture for the migraines? So sorry!

Kim said...

I'm so sorry you are already riding the roller coaster of pre-cycle glitches. Hoping things smooth out for you soon. I also was going to recommend acupuncture. I'm sure you have tried it all.

Kate said...

More ups and downs, just what you needed! Does it ever end???