Monday, June 9, 2008

I'm Here

Not much to really blog about today. There isn't much news to report other than my stupid body and wishing AF would get here. My boobs are sore and for the past 2 weeks (stopped now) I have felt like AF was coming but no luck. It's not what you think it is - I don't think- the timing of DH and my last "exercise" wouldn't make fit. So, it's my body acting like it normally does. I don't want to call the clinic yet b/c I feel like I am getting AF so I am just going to wait a bit longer.
I did find out today that my donor who is in the middle of a cycle right now will be triggering probably tomorrow with 18 good follies!! Whew! I feel so happy about that!
Other than that we have been ridiculously busy getting the yard and the pool together for the summer. It's our first year in this house and we're learning the ins and outs of pool ownership. It's fun and our house is apparently the house where everyone wants to be. Fine with me.

I'm just getting so excited for this donor experience to start!!!! I see all these women doing DE and it working that it is such an inspiration. Any time I get the bad thoughts in my head I just sweep them away and remind myself that this time it WILL work!!!

d-

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, a pool, summer, sounds so good. It's pouring rain here again today. I don't blame you for the excitement. DE gave me such hope! The percentage of success increases so much with DE. Good report on your donor. Can't wait for you to start!

Kate said...

Great results from your donor! I can't wait for the process to start for you!