Sunday, June 15, 2008

Finally!!!!!!!!

Oh Thank God AF finally decided to show up!! So, day 3 bloodwork is tomorrow and they are also doing b/w for all the DE requirements. I have to make my hysteroscopy appt as well as DH's SA. Once that's all done we'll just have to wait and see if insurance covers it. The DE coordinator said she was pretty confident insurance would cover b/c of my age but we'll see. I'm definitely praying they will.
I have to say I'm nervous about the hysteroscopy. I mean, my eggs are already bad enough I am really hoping they don't tell me my uterus has issues too. I'm not sure I can handle that type of news right now. I'm totally just expecting good news and clear sailing!!!!!
I am so excited to get this under way!!!!
I should find out tomorrow how many embies there were from my donor's current cycle. We still have to officially agree to her even though she is on hold.

Have a great day everyone!!
Danielle

No comments: