So, my day 1 was yesterday. I called my coordinator and she said that she thinks we'll still be able to do a September retrieval!!!!!!!! I'll call on day 21 for b/w to check if I have ovulated (I won't have) then they will put me on Provera to bring on a period and on day 3 of provera I start Lupron. I should get my period around 4 days after Provera stops. This puts me around the 4th or 5th of September for getting my period. My donor gets her period on the 12th or so. This will allow me to be on Estrace for 7 days prior to donor's day 1. OMG!! I am trying not to get too excited b/c I want to make it right and do it only once but this would be good if all the stars line up. My RE on vaca right now and everything has to be cleared with him but my coordinator is pretty confident that ths is the way it will work!!!He's back at the end of next week so I should know by the 18th. I am so happy right now and I am just going to live in that. If it doesn't work out we'll just have the retrieval in October.
Hope everyone is doing well!!
Danielle
Pit Stop
14 years ago
3 comments:
Great news! Got my fingers crossed for a September retrieval.
YAY! That's SO exciting! Whether or not you retrieve/transfer in Sept/Oct. it's wonderful!!! Just being where you are, so close, is one of the best feelings!!!
Many prayers,
Jojobee
How exciting! Time will fly by!
Post a Comment