Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Quick Update-B/W Results

Surprise, surpise!!! I didn't ovulate!! This just proves how messed up my body truly is. So, I start provera today for five days. I start Lupron on 8/28 and then call them on my day 1 which should be 9/4 or 5. Funny how things happen... I have my b/w this morning to start this cycle and on the way I send a certified letter to our adoption agency telling them to put us on hold until January 2009. Basically I think we are done with them.. Totally ironic how we close one chapter and begin another all on the same day.
Also, my Prolactin went from 26 to 12.7!!!!!!!! Yahooo!! So happy with that number!
I have some things I do want to discuss about how the actual b/w went this morning and rude nurses but I'll post that later. We all went hiking this morning and the smell of bug spray is making me gag.
Talk to you all later!!!

Danielle

2 comments:

Summer said...

Great news about the prolactin! Not such a bad start to your cycle!

Kate said...

Yeah for the good number! The lupron shots are nothing!!