Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Gentlemen, start your engines!

Ok,Ok I know this title is lame but it's how I feel. My clinic called and my RE confirmed that we will be cycling in September!!!!
My b/w will be on 8/26. This b/w will check to see if I have ovulated. If I haven't I will start Provera to bring on AF. I will then start Lupron 3 days after I start Provera. I should get AF around 8/4. I think I then start my Estrace and on 9/12 donor starts her stims. I imagine ET will be around 9/27.
Lately I have been seriously freaked out by the possibility if this doesn't work. I put it out of my mind fast enough but if it doesn't work then I think we're done. We are blessed to have Squirt...more than blessed but thinking we could actually be at the end just blows my mind. Part of me feels like it may be a relief and other parts of me feel so empty. Now, understand that all these thoughts come and go in about 5 seconds b/c that's all I give my brain to process negative energy.
So, I have been getting my body ready with acupuncture and just trying to think positively.
I CAN DO IT!!I CAN DO IT!!I CAN DO IT!!I CAN DO IT!!I CAN DO IT!!I CAN DO IT!!I CAN DO IT!!I CAN DO IT!!I CAN DO IT!!I CAN DO IT!!I CAN DO IT!!I CAN DO IT!!I CAN DO IT!!I CAN DO IT!!I CAN DO IT!!I CAN DO IT!!I CAN DO IT!!I CAN DO IT!!
(thank God for cut and paste)
So, we are excited and ready for whatever this brings!!!

Danielle

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY! How exciting! It's almost here! Only a few more weeks and you're off & running! I'm SO SO SO SO SO happy for you! Can't wait to read more!

Summer said...

The 26th is less than a week from now, so pretty soon you will be on your way!

So excited for you!

Kim said...

Yipee! It is so nice to have a date to begin. Makes it all the more real. Acupuncture does help!! Hope does, too!
Happy hugs!

Kate said...

Yay! That was fast!
One thing I tried to do to keep the negative thoughts away was to refuse to read anything that was bad news in regard to what we were doing. It all just scared me so I stayed away from it!