I have a wonderful family, a great life and I am extremely happy. There has always been one thing missing. I hope to complete the circle and find success with a donor egg cycle.
My name is DCat and I have been married to a wonderful man who I call Handsome. We have the most beautiful daughter, Squirt who we adopted at birth. We are on the quest for baby #2 through donor egg.
2001-2004: Many failed IUI cycles 4 Failed IVF Cycles 5th IVF Cycle w/ PGD- Failed 10/2004:Adopted G at birth 3/2005: Spontaneous Pregancy: M/C@ 8 wks 8/2006: Began waiting for Adoption #2 6/2007: Chosen by BM 7/2007: BM left program 2/2008: Chosen by another BM 3/2008: BM left program 5/2008: Decided to pursue DE
6 comments:
Crap.
I'm hoping for a false negative.
Dcat, I am so sorry. Thinking of you today.
Oh, my God. Oh, Danielle - but remember, they do repeats for a reason. Please hang in there....I'm so, so sorry.
Thinking of you both.....
[hugs]
Noooooooooooooooooooo!
~hugs~hugs~hugs~
remember, my beta was only 15 on 11dp3dt. Not to give false hope or anything like that. I know it's more rare than not and this really fucking sucks.
Sending you all kinds of vibes today to keep your heart together.
OMG! I'm so sorry :( I have no words. Just please have hope for your betas. Some HPT's are very sensitive...
Crap... Many (((hugs))) and prayers...
Post a Comment